The FutureView podcast is published in conjunction with InsightPlatforms.com. This episode is sponsored by Human Made Machine - improving ROI through high quality creative testing. Find out more at HumanMadeMachine.com
Delighted to have on Avinash Kaushik, an OG of the marketing analytics world, author of two best selling books, hugely popular blogger, former analytics evangelist at Google (among many other roles during his 16 years there) and now CSO at Croud.
He's also a fantastic interviewee.....so much so that we've split this interview into two so we don't have cut out too many of Avinash's wise words. Among other topics we cover in Part 1 are...
- Why you don't need TV in your life
- Eat pies...just don't chart them
- The sins of data visualisation
- Marketing principles that have stood the test of time
- The importance of incrementality not attribution
- Moving analytics from data hunting to cordon bleu
- Introducing data democracy at Google and 'win while you spend'
All episodes available at https://www.insightplatforms.com/podcasts/
Follow FutureView on Twitter at https://twitter.com/FutureView7